Free WorkshopsJoin us at our next Industry Influencer Workshop....Come as my complimentary special guest!
HOW MANY WAYS CAN A PROSPECT TURN DOWN YOUR OFFER & SAY, "NO THANK YOU?"
How Market Leaders & Profit Masters Overcome Objection to Nail the Sale
- PRICE: "Your services cost too much. I can get the 'same' service from someone cheaper."
- COMPLACENCY: "I'm okay with the way things work right now."
- FEAR OF CHANGE: "I don't want to change the way we've been doing things for 15 years. Too much can go wrong."
- PERSONAL POLITICS: "I told my brother's friend's wife I'd use her to make my business cards."
- EXTERNAL INPUT: "I need to run this by my wife/business partner/mentor before I do anything else."
- TIMING: "It's too much for me to take on right now; I'm too busy; Call me again in 6 months."
- TRUST: “I’ve had a bad experience with this product or brand in the past.”
- PROCRASTINATION: “I need to think about it.”
- THE BRUSH OFF: "Just send me some information."
- COMPETITION: "We already work with Competitor X."
- THE WEEDS: "Does your product do X, Y, and Z?"
- BUDGET: We don’t have budget for this."
ARE YOU ONE OF THE MANY BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS WHO SAYS, "I HATE SELLING!"
Learn How Market Leaders & Profit Masters Bring In Upscale Clients without Hard Selling
Hey there Industry Influencer! Here’s an all-too-common thought among service professionals: “I hate sales!” I’ve muttered it under my breath from time to time; you’ve no doubt felt it, too. We all have. And some people let that self-limiting thought process bring them down, while others learn to overcome it. High achievers overcome it...and you can too!
Fear of Sales is Perfectly Normal
Let’s face it, no one likes rejection. It hurts to have someone—a stranger, no less—tell you no.
When you stop to think about it, though, you’ve been in sales your entire life. You “sold” your mom on moving your curfew to midnight; you “sold” your kids on going to bed peacefully; you “sold” your neighbor on signing that petition against the new mall down the street. You are even good at selling yourself. Yup, I said it. You sold yourself to your spouse or partner. You sold yourself to your best friend. You sold yourself to your previous employers! Think about it...each of them chose you because you displayed your value.
You already “do” sales. And you’re good at it. Now, you just need to…
Overcome Your Sales Anxiety
There’s an endless array of self-help books, blogs, and courses designed to:
· Boost your confidence
· Improve your “elevator” speech
· Help you close the sale
· Reveal the psychological “triggers” that prompt sales
· Write a killer sales script
Not only that, but motivational sales coaches will tell you it’s all just a numbers game. Speak to enough prospects, and you know a certain percentage will buy.
But there’s an easier way...
Pursue Relationships...Not Sales
You don’t have to be a hard sell, loud and abrasive sales person to bring in the best clients. In fact, when it comes to courting those high-end coaching clients, the softer approach is the best choice.
Some call this relationship marketing, and when done properly, you’ll easily increase business with new clients you love, and who will happily wait in line to work with you…
It is because I have a passion for helping small business owners succeed, I am going to share what I have learned over my many years in business. My team and I have trained on this very subject for hours. I personally teach what I am about to share with you with my sales team. Trust me, all you need is a mindset shift to move you from fear of selling to having masterful conversations. No worries, I'm going to teach you how - step-by-step.
May I invite to my new workshop, specifically designed with your success in mind?...
The Journey to Yes: How Industry Influencers Close the Sale & Get More High-End Clients
This new 4-module workshop is jam-packed with step-by-step instructions to help you design and implement a rock-solid follow-up system of conversations that drives sales.
With each module tightly focused on one aspect of the sales process, you’ll quickly pinpoint your action steps, so you can begin increasing your profits immediately.
Module one helps create a great foundation by taking a look at the mindset shifts that can transform your sales skills from mediocre to spectacular. Let's take a look!
Breaking Your Sales-Closing Mindset Barriers
Mindset Matters…We are going to begin with limiting beliefs, self-sabotage, procrastination and other success barriers like:
- 5 common, self-limiting beliefs—if you can identify these spirit-killers, they’ll be easier to eliminate from your life and business
- Why women seem to suffer from self-sabotage more than men—and how even well-meaning family members can cause distress.
- How to change your deeply ingrained beliefs surrounding money—breaking down this wall can cause a massive shift in your earning power.
- Why even those we see as most successful often feel like frauds—simply realizing that you’re not alone might be enough to boost your confidence!
- 7 ways to position yourself as the expert you are—with these simple elements in place, your sales calls will suddenly become easier!
- What every coach | consultant must know about timing—this one tip can turn the tides in your favor
- 3 tips for crafting killer calls to action—this copywriting skill will continue to serve you for the rest of your business life
You work very hard in your business, you have a lot to offer. You know that you can positively impact the lives of others right? The expertise, skills, talent and experience that you offer are all valuable. All of the years of studying, practicing, learning, and absorbing information has positioned you as a bit of an expert, correct? You know what you are talking about. You know what you're doing. You are not a newbie. This stuff is not new to you. You are here to help, because you can stop someone else from making the same mistakes...you can help them get the results they need without all the drama.
So, now all you have to do is take this confidence, self-assurance and knowing...and share with your target market. Simply let them know why you are the best choice to help them solve their problem. Once your ideal buyer knows that you "get her" she will be excited to work with you. You won't have to sell to the prospect who is convinced that you understand their needs. From this point forward, no hard-selling necessary.
Upscale Your Sales
Now that you’ve cast away those self-limiting thoughts and changed your mindset for the better, it’s time to upscale your client profile.
This module walks you through the products and programs that will attract those high-end clients, including…
- 5 must-have components for your first high-end product offer—miss even one of these and your new ideal client simply won’t see the value.
- 4 simple methods for adding value to your products—these easy tips give tips make your product look and feel much more luxurious and costly than it is!
- How to write a compelling sales email—this will be the core of your marketing efforts, so be sure to include each of these 7 elements for best results.
- The key for getting over your shyness—this one tip will change the way you think about sales forever
- 3 powerful “foot in the door” tactics—and where to use them.
- How to quickly get started with paid advertising—without losing your shirt!
- The 3-letter word that top-clients must understand—and the easy way to make your point.
Let’s be clear: if you really want to take the lead in your niche and increase your revenue, landing high-end clients is a must. Working longer hours is not the answer. Keep going and you will see how Module 2 will give you the tools and tactics you need to move upward.
Packaging Your Business for the High-End, (Your Ideal) Client
There’s more to making sales than just closing the deal, and if you want to attract your ideal clients, you must present excellence and upscale. You can't present like Wal-Mart™ and expect customers like those who shop in Nordstroms™. Image is critical in business. Your brand is the reflection of the heart and soul of your company. Your image is the package. Also, any high-end client won't do...the client has to be best served by you and will be excited about working with you.
Module 3 will help you refine your message and present a high-quality, valuable look to prospective clients, including...
- 6 common mistakes that make business owners look bad—eliminate these blunders and you’ll automatically stand out from the crowd.
- Real life examples of websites and content done right—model your business after these super-successful coaches, and you’ll be well on your way.
- The easy, affordable tool that makes creating professional landing pages a breeze—you don’t want to miss this one.
- 5 simple ways to make your clients feel special—make it a point to include these elements, and your clients will sing your praises.
- The fine art of naming your programs—get this right and your potential clients will know instantly that you are the perfect choice for them.
- The number one way to make the most of your new, high-end brand—if you do nothing else, this is a must. Skip it, and you’ll continue to struggle to reach your goals.
- How to get out of your comfort zone—so you can start commanding the prices you deserve.
Branding is more than simply putting pretty colors and fonts on your website and business cards. It’s everything your potential customers see, from the language you use to the gracious way you welcome new clients by phone. Module 3 focuses on your client touch-points, it helps bring all of those pieces together for a winning brand that speaks to just the right clients.
Setting Yourself Up as a High-End Solution Provider
It’s nice to think that you can simply change the prices in your shopping cart and start charging higher rates…but it’s not that simple, really. You must examine your message - is it clear, concise, and communicate the high standard that you intend. To make the greatest impact, clarity is essential, and that’s what Module 4 is all about.
- One easy way to stop wasting your time on the wrong clients—while simultaneously attracting the right ones!
- 2 follow-up strategies that work—and that won’t suck up all your available time.
- Why inviting questions from all your fans and followers is a great strategy—the reason will probably surprise you.
- When to consider an affiliate program—and the one reason it can hurt more than help.
- Where to scrimp when it comes to technology and software—and where you absolutely must use the best you can afford.
- 8 easy ways to build that all-important social proof—and why this is even more important today than it ever has been.
- How to quickly turn your office into an inspiring, serene setting—don’t just gloss over this, your working environment is the key to feeling—and being—the top-notch coach your clients need!
- How to make way for the important work—stop wasting time on the drudgery that saps your energy and distracts you from more important tasks!
In your sales process you will find that every person has some form of buying resistance. The objective of all of your marketing should be to overcome your reader’s buying resistance, while persuading them to take action. Some liken the sales process to running a steeplechase foot race. The first one to the finish line who has jumped over all the hurdles is the winner, or in this case, gets the sale. I, on the-other-hand, liken the sales process to positioning yourself as the one who gets it, the one who truly understands the buyer' need. You do this simply, by communicating and exemplifying to your ideal buyer that you are the indisputable solution provider of choice - best suited to serve her.
Whether you’re giving a sales presentation on paper, or sitting with a prospect during a consultation - the process of overcoming the hurdles leading to buying resistance are much the same. These hurdles are manifested in many spoken and unspoken customer comments that undoubtedly like me, you have hear far too many times...
“You don’t understand my problem”
“How do I know you’re qualified?”
"I don’t believe you”
I don’t need it right now”
“It won’t work for me”
“What happens if I don’t like it?”
I can’t afford it”
Results-oriented marketing and sales systems will need to address some or all of these objections to be effective. We will cover this in the workshop too!
Isn’t it time you stopped playing in the minor leagues and joined the star players instead? Take your rightful position as the leader-of-the-pack! You know you have the skills. You have the knowledge and the experience. You just need to make a few changes in your mindset and branding, and communicate your value to your target market.
If you want to start attracting the high-end clients you know you deserve, then this workshop is your ticket. It will show you, step-by-step, exactly what you need to do to realize your dream of working with top-notch clients who value you and know your worth…and who are willing to pay for it.
Are you ready? Meet me at the SouthPark Towers!
This is your moment, it's your time to make a decision. Don't miss this opportunity to give yourself a few strategies, tools and best practices...that just may be a game-changer! What do you have to lose...come as my special guest.
Hit the Register Me Now button above and reserve your seat. Do it now! You don't want to miss this workshop.
Isn't it Time You Walk Among the Thriving, Fulfilled, Super-Successful?
Here's what you can expect from attending this workshop
The opportunity to create synergy and mastermind with other business professionals, just like you.
A deeper understanding of how to move from self-employed to the owner of a thriving enterprise.
Tools and best practices specifically crafted to help you be more productive & increase your revenue.
It's not everyday that you get an invitation to create synergy with other business owners and mastermind with me!
Take advantage of this remarkable opportunity by clicking the button to Reserve Your Spot Today. We're waiting for you!