Do you know...
YOU MUST STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS.
Trust Others. Depend on Others. Serve Others...
In Order To Maintain Your Ideal Lifestyle and Generate Substantial Revenue.
So what does this mean?...
Business can not grow when you are everything in your organization.
If you are stuck at the intersection of stifling your business or allowing it to flourish, it's time to make a decision.
Successful business owners create a dynamic brand, implement systems & position themselves as Industry Influencers.
Profitable BusinessAn enterprise that is yielding profit or financial gain.
WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE FOR YOU TO BUILD A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE?
What if there were a blueprint of strategies that walks you through the process every small business owner must have in order to succeed in today's marketplace...Would you want to know it?
Entrepreneurs are geared for achievement when they have a road map to move their dream through the growth cycle of success. Get clear about where you want to take your business and the options available to get you there. ~Andrea A. Callahan
Passion & Purpose-Driven Entrepreneurs
Build businesses that bring them joy, fulfillment and freedom. What if you could attract your ideal client; communicate with them in a way that encourages trust, loyalty and repeat buys? What if they became a part of your tribe and brand ambassadors who screamed from the roof top how you solve their problem and serve them with excellence!
The Journey to Business Success
Begins with a well thought out business plan, marketing plan and strategies for organizational development. Equally as important, is the necessity to craft and execute custom-tailored discovery, relationship and sales systems - to increase brand awareness, public relationships and profit.
Find the magic place at the intersection of doing what you love and strategically crafting a profitable business. ~Andrea A. Callahan
What's Your Cost?What are you willing to pay to do things wrong? How long are you willing to lose to continue to do business your way?
How Long Are You Willing To Work In Your Business with Little Reward Or Lack of Happiness?
I'm sure you know...
Starting, Managing & Growing Your Own Business Is Hard Work. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.
Let's Talk About the Top 10 Reasons Owners Experience Hardship & Often Fail in Business:
- Stress - Finding new clients, marketing, making payroll, making smart decisions.
- Execution - Delivering those 3:00 AM BIG Ideas. Moving them from concept to profit.
- Neverending To-Do List - Ideas processed, strategies implemented, problems solved, goals achieved.
- Courage - Steadfast confidence in passion, purpose & goals, remaining authentic & true to values.
- Business Problems - Are often personal problems in disguise, continued personal mastery, leadership & business operations development.
- Dream Chaser - Addicted to the novelty of being self-employed. Love the startup idea but not the diligent work. Maintaining a fantasy of successful lifestyle of freedom, without a viable plan to achieve it.
- Unknown Journey - Lack of security, no probable path to success and no guarantee of outcomes.
- Isolation - Living like your'e on an island on your own. Failing to be with like-minded entrepreneurs on the move to inspire, challenge & motivation. No team to share prolem-solving techniques and strategies for business growth.
- No Support - Not capitalizing on partnerships, outsourcing or bartering for help. Lack of networking, support and mastermind groups.
- Quitting - Losing focus on core business, unproductive partnerships, irresponsible spending.
ELIMINATE the Risk For Failure by Positioning Yourself as a Smart Business Owner. ~Andrea A. Callahan
It's All About Positioning: Position yourself as an authority - an Industry Influencer, Making yourself the one person your customer wants to listen to...sharing your gifts, talent & expertise effectively, make you the go to person in your industry.
Where do you start? Getting Your Why in Front of Your Ideal Buyer. Are you ready?
Register for this must-attend workshop with Callahan Today!
Let's talk about ways you can build a profitable business that you love!
ExclusiveFor Action Takers, Go-Getters & Dream Achievers...
Industry InfluencerThe power to affect purchase decisions because of your real or perceived authority, knowledge, position or relationships.
Discover the strategies, best practices and tools you need to launch & build a thriving enterprise.
Owning a business requires a vision balanced with attention to detail. It is essential that you a generalist who understands the multiple aspects of running a business. You must also be able to maintain your role as visionary. You establish the mission, goals, values and culture for your business, so you want to start off, right.
What You Will Learn:
- How to apply the best methods for creating, leading, and managing your own business
- Ways to establish an organizational framework through operations, finance, and leadership
- Techniques for setting up an effective and efficient system for hiring, retaining, and succession planning
- How to start researching and designing a strategic plan
- How to describe the essential elements of marketing, sales, and their company brand
- How to apply financial and accounting terms correctly
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Small, interactive coaching calls
- Personalized certificate of completion
- 1-Hour strategy call with Callahan
The business environment is a complex place to navigate. Whether you wish to work as a consultant or freelancer, establish a corporation, or set up an organization that meets a need for very specific type of customer, there is a tremendous amount of information that you need to know and to apply.
What Topics are Covered:
- Who are you and what are you about?
- Designing your organizational structure
- Introduction to operations management
- Understanding financial terms and budgeting
- How to describe the essential elements of marketing, sales, and their company brand
- Getting the right people in place
- Building a corporate brand
- Marketing and selling your product
- Planning for the future (including succession planning, goal setting, and strategic planning)
- Ethics 101 and leadership essentials
- Building a strong customer care team
- Training employees for success
Pre-Register for The Charlotte Workshop & Get these Exclusive Bonuses:
Meet Our Distinguished Guests
Your Business Is Either Growing or It Is Shrinking
Our Dynamic Guest Speakers Will Teach You How to Grow Your Business at Will
Elinor Stutz, CEO, Author & Industry Leader
"When you walk in integrity, you never have to change your story." Just one of Stutz' favorite tweets out of thousands she has created. She advises audiences the first sale does not matter compared to creating a returning and referring clientele. Accordingly, she has build loyal clients and audiences everywhere.
Business development, sales skills, social media, collaboration, negotiation, inspiration, motivation, are all major areas of your Entrepreneurship or Corporate Team Effort and is where Stutz offers her expertise and assistance.
"One of the Brightest Minds in Sales to Follow On Twitter" - 2015 and 2014 CEO World Magazine
"30+ Top Sales Enablement Thought Leaders" – 2015 Knowledgetree.com
"Top Sales Influencer of 2014" - InsideView ""Top Sales Influencer of 2012" - Open View Labs
Elinor Stutz is the CEO of Smooth Sale, doing what she enjoys most as an Author and Inspirational Speaker delivering keynotes to standing ovations. Now I See It included Stutz' blog in their listing of "Top 100 Most Innovative Sales Blogs". She was featured on the cover of the March 2015 "Sales and Service Excellence eMagazine" with article and videos published on page five.
Join Us. Reserve Your Seat Today.
Transforming the self-employed to...
Thriving Business Owners
Self-Employed: You are both the boss and employee. You work for yourself.
Business Owner: Manages an organization of systems. Many are delegated or automated. Maintains vision, mission & goals; as well as culture..
IF YOU SACRIFICE YOUR LIFESTYLE & YOUR INCOME DEPENDS ON YOUR THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU WORK...This workshop was specifically created just for you! Your really must attend. Seriously, register now.
Click the Register Now & save your seat.
We'll be waiting for you.
Use PROMO CODE: SUCCESS Save Now!
If you are trying to figure out how to build a profitable business that you love while maintaining a healthy work=life balance, you are not alone - and you don't have to figure it out on your own!
There are millions of dreamers who are ready to give up the cubicle and even their corner office to pursue the intention to create a business they love. They are willing to sacrifice job security for personal fulfillment. They are ready to give up their paid holiday time for a chance to transform the lives of others, impact their communities and leave their mark on the world. Is this You?
This is us too! I told you, you were not alone. Now, you may be asking, HOW?
Industry Influencers leverage their passion, expertise, talent, special gifts...& training to create extraordinary business. ~Andrea A. Callahan
What Prevents the Self-Employed from Maintaining their Ideal Lifestyle and Build a Business that Generates Substantial Revenue?
Why Do the Self-Employed Fall Into the "Work More Hours to Earn More Money" Trap?
- Building a business that revolves solely around the owner.
- Selling products & services based on owner financial need and not market value.
- Failing to plan for strategic growth and implement business management.
If this is your experience, click the REGISTER ME NOW button below, and let's figure out how you can focus on business development and increasing sales, in a business you love.
Don't forget to use the PROMO CODE: SUCCESS Save Now!
Avoid regular investment $397 for a limited time only