New Book Reveals: Strategies for Customer Focused Selling Online for the Modern Day Marketer
This simple and easy-to-read guide will teach you how to identify the characteristics of relationship-driven marketing and how to build a profitable relationship with your buyers.
Start living among the ranks of the successful by getting your customer service game, scoring big wins for your bottom line.
In this Ebook You Will Discover...
Building relationship for buyer to see you as a trusted, reliable and valuable source of information to meet their needs. Making buyers a part of a brand they love and rely upon.
Savvy marketers reach their online audience through articles, newsletters, white-papers or special reports. You become the expert and leader in your industry when you buyer has questions and you provide the answers.
21st century buyers are proactive by going out to find what they want. To walk among the super-successful you must listen well; create and provide channels for listening & dialogue.
If you are like me, as soon as you hear the word selling, it makes you cringe with the notion of harassing people to buy your products or worse, hire you! It's worse if you are a service provider because you literally have to sell yourself in order to land the contract. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of self-promotion, you may find it difficult to sell anything on-line.
This book is designed to change your mindset about selling. Callahan takes you through the process while walking in your customer's shoes. Looking at the selling process from this perspective will help you develop a relationship with your clients. That relationship is built on trust, with their best interest at heart. Selling now, simply becomes sharing your valuable information and offering a great opportunity to add value to their lives.
- Introduction to the Modern-Day Marketer- Identify the characteristics of relationship-driven marketers and how they build those connections.
- Expertise – The Key to Selling On-line - Pin-point at least 3 areas of your expertise and brainstorm ways to demonstrate those skills.
- How to Put Yourself in Your Customers' Shoes - How can you learn more about your customers - create a list of client likes and dislikes relative to your market.
- Good Selling Is about Demonstrating and Educating -What areas do you customers need information about your products and services? Think of creative ways to reach your customers to give them the knowledge.
- Great Sales Copy without the Hype - Draft an outline of all the elements for your sales letter and the key points you will cover about your product or service.
- Storytelling in Marketing – How to Tell Your Story - Identify and outline a story that will help your customers relate to your product, brand, your company or you.
- Social Proof – Why It Works and How to Use It - Identify the types of social proof you can offer and where you can find it for your product or service.
- Freebies and Giveaways - The Power of a Gift - Understanding the purpose of gift giving and how to select a freebie or giveaway.
- Triggering More Sales with Scarcity - Identify at least 3 areas you can create scarcity to increase sales.
- Repetition and Marketing – Why It Works - Identify and select at least 3 channels most effective to communicate your marketing message.
If you're ready to turn your business around, stop wasting your time and start making a lot of money in your business then make the decision to do something about it, right now.